Where have I been?
Busy!
Sidetracked. Every time I'd sit down to blog, I'd get lost on other websites.
Not to mention, this new computer chair (aka..an extra dining room chair) is not a seat that should be sat on for long periods of time.
Nothing new going on in our licensing process. Boo.
However, I have been busy praying & gathering up info. on Foster Care for May! (FC Awareness Month).
Letters, they are rocking my world and keeping me up late.
Kids, who have decided that they don't take naps anymore.
Ugh....yes. It's awful. We have quiet time...but it's just not the same!
Mr. still has long hours.
But we are very excited that our mini vacation is four days away! We are ALL in need of getting away for a few days.
Which leads me to my wordless Wednesday picture!
My girls standing out looking at the rain and playing I-SPY today.
It's been raining for a few days now...

ps- love middle sisters way-to-small bathing suit :) she is ready for vacation as well!
they are too cute!
ReplyDeletePrecious picture! Reminds me of the kids from 'The Cat in the Hat'. I feel ya on the busy! Keep it up Mama Shay! You are doing a wonderful job!
ReplyDeleteBig boo! on the no progress thing :(
ReplyDeleteYEAH for vacation!!!! :) Are you still planning on coming our way?? We get to our new place Sat!!! Yeah :)