Today I thought I'd sneak in a minute to post about what I'm thankful for today, since I haven't in so long.
Today, I am thankful that my husband has a good job and that I am able to stay at home with our children. That God is control.I will never have to worry about not having food to feed my children, or where my family is going to sleep tonight. He will provide us with everything we need, as he always has.
I am thankful that other families here are becoming aware of the need for loving, Christian foster families.
I am thankful that "Cute for a Cause" is growing bigger than I ever thought it would.
I am thankful for all the great women God has placed in my life.
I am ever so thankful that we are debt free, that we have a great savings, and that we are learning & continuing to live without debt. That our children will have "different" lives because of it, and that we can now teach our children that it is the way we are suppose to live.
I am thankful for the beautiful weather we've had this week.
And thankful for my sweet girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment