Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Waiting.

Oh, the joys of waiting!
We have deemed March the "month of waiting", because other than "I've not forgot about you guys"...we've heard nothing. It's actually the longest wait time we've had so far, so we're not doing to bad. When I get impatient, I have to remind myself...God is control, everything is going to fall into place in his perfect timing.
So for now? We are enjoying our new home, not enjoying new mandatory long work weeks for hubby, and getting ready for summer! May is Foster Care Awareness Month, and for some encouragement, here is a good video!:


2 comments:

  1. I hear you on the waiting! It is never easy to trust, but we KNOW we can! He had these plans before time, so I'm going to go ahead and say that He isn't making a mistake. I understand the wait though, we saw our sons picture 7 months ago, went to meet him last month and have no idea when he will be home :(! It is hard, but I am beginning to learn to let go!

    ReplyDelete