Big sister says "Mom! I want to play there!"
Me: "Big sister, that's a daycare. That's where kids go when their mommies have a "work job". They drop their kids off in the morning and someone else watches them all day until the evening, then the mom picks them up again. You want to go?"
Big sister: "I want to go if you stay with me."
Me: " I cant stay, moms aren't allowed to stay, I'd have to leave you there."
Big sister: "Oh. Well I don't want to go. You don't have a work job because you never leave your girls, right mom? "
Me: "Thats right, big sister! I will never leave you."
Big sister: "Yep. You are da best mom in da whole whole wide world"
Makes up for those no nap days! Enjoy these moments, they go way too fast! BTW...you are a GREAT mama!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteAh! The Dinosaur told me I was his favorite mommy this weekdend for the first time and it totally melted by heart.
ReplyDeletethey are too cute!
ReplyDelete