Tuesday, February 16, 2010

                                                           R.I.P



Okay not really. But the hard drive in our two year old IMac is dead. Inexpensive repair...however...we are going to lose a ton of stuff. Pictures, music, movies, files, etc. Pretty much everything that was on the computer, which was ALLOT. Im bummed, and Adam's bummed that his PC's have lasted longer than the MAC without any kind of issues, esp. the hard drive. 
So...dead...no. Just needs an operation. It'll never be the same again without all of our stuff. 

And, just because I'm kind of bored....
Here are a few baby products I can't wait to buy: 


Siliskin glass bottle covers
          Cloth diapers


Moby Wrap, in Orange :)

This diaper bag, from 31.


Evenflo classic glass bottles. 


Burts bees baby bee skin products. 

Natursutten all rubber pacifiers. 


Yes...Im this bored! 

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to "hear" about your computer.

    Love the moby wrap and burts bees baby stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....funny way to put up news on your computer. But yeah I love the moby wrap that too...really helps you carry junior around with comfort !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the computer. One of my lovelies dropped my laptop and my hard drive got scratched. After loads of money to data recovery places still no dice. I lost SO many pictures I hadn't backed up onto cd's. I think I might cry right now thinking about it! Anyway. Wanted to tell you I made my own MOBY wrap from a tutorial online but guess what I can't find it but I still have a beautiful blue wrap that you are welcome to have! It seriously worked just as good as the one with the pricey price tag. Let me know.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so sad. I have backed up most of our pictures to a memory card. But I can't even imagine loosing all my pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness! my heart just skipped a beat even thinking about losing what's on my computer. i really hope you are able to recover some of it.

    ReplyDelete