Saturday, September 22, 2012

1st adoption yard sale!


This week we were busy as bees filling our van & truck up with oodles of donations from friends and family for our 1st yard sale! 

We woke at 4:30am this morning! (I don't know how I'm functioning right now)
Our awesome, awesome friends blessed our socks off by letting us use their driveway for our sale & helped us big time! 
My two men working hard to bring our kiddo home! 


Best buddies.


Big sister had her own lemonade and cookie stand! She is quite the saleswoman! :) 
I slaved over these cookies last night! Worth it- they are just too cute! 

And the grand total for the yard sale is...
$360!
Ok- maybe not the final total, we still have quite a few bigger things to list online and sell, too! 
Not too shabby! 

Which brings our total fundraising efforts to.. $946! (from the yard sale, bracelets and bead necklaces in the past few days!) 

We are only $854 away from our home study fee, which is in TWO weeks! If God provided $946 in one week, we are believing he will provide the rest in the next two! 

Bracelets, Necklaces anyone? :) 

I'm really excited about our next fundraiser, which we will announce tomorrow!! 

We'll get to Africa one event at a time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment