Saturday, September 22, 2012

-We've had four families donate a ton of stuff for our yard sale this weekend! The girls and I drove through chic-fil-a with stuff piled so high in the van I could barely see my kids! When I opened the door- stuff was falling out, literally.

-My printer is a trooper. And I am now in need of an entire pack of paper and new ink! After printing over 100 pages of paperwork in the past two days- I'm surprised it's still functioning!

-Home study date moved up- September 30th. I'm thrilled things are moving!

-My two big girls are so excited for their lemonade/cookie stand on Saturday. I told them they could each keep $1 from what they make. So proud of my girls. In the meantime, middle sister is making us re-think our decision to accept a 2 year old child! We totally forgot about the tiny terrors two year olds can be! :)

-Our Uganda magazine bead necklaces are selling like crazy! SO blessed! When we hit 10 sales, there were tears. We are at 21! Our goal? 300! God is bigger than 300 necklaces!!

-It's almost 1am and I have a total headache from filling out 40 pages of paperwork for our home study. I need sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment