Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Monday

-It's Monday morning.
We woke up later than normal.

-I downed a banana with peanut butter and a tall glass of milk.

-Ava peed her panties, already. She is much harder to potty train than the other girls were.

-Angie's worker is going to be here to get her in less than an hour(for a visit). Angie is still at the table in her pj's eating her dry cereal.

-My house is a mess. My floors are awful.

-Last night my feet and legs were so swollen an actual roll had formed where my ankles should be. Oh..pregnancy.

-37 weeks this week- sometime this month we will be welcoming our little boy into the world.

-My kids favorite song right now is "God's not dead" , they sing "Gods not dead, he should be awive".

-Ava just walked up to me and asked for lotion- I gave her some, she bent down and put it on my foot. Well trained little one! :)

-Lasagna is for dinner, I think.

-The bedroom carpets are being cleaned Wednesday, I can't wait! I am seriously nesting, this house cannot get clean enough.

-It's hard deciding on a middle name for our little boy. We are down to three options...we love all three of  them. I keep telling myself this won't be our only boy- adam keeps telling me we can use all three.

-I got to see my dear friend for a little bit last week (from Okinawa!). It was as if she hasn't been gone 9 months- we picked up right where we left off. I miss her already though- until next time!

-Angie is showing Addy something she did, Addy replies "I know, Impressive, now move please."

-We picked out a Mothers Day gift for Angie's Mom. It was hard- every card gushed on and on about how wonderful of a mother you are, how much I look up to you, how you've helped me become the person I am today...blah blah blah. Nothing was fitting. I ended up having her draw her mom a picture for her card, bought some chocolate, nail polish and a nail filer. Pretty neutral gift. Reading the cards made me a little nauseous to think that no...her mom is not any of these things to her. Her mom is a friend who she visits twice a month for a play date at "the building", for 1.5 hours. She thinks they live in that building. Her mom doesn't even hug & kiss her goodbye when I pick her up. But, I had to put all my feelings and thoughts aside...she still gave birth to Angie, and she is trying.





No comments:

Post a Comment