Lovely Randomness
-Tomorrow is "our" first day of school! Kids are asleep, house is cleaned, school materials are organized and ready to be used, and I'm very excited!
-Big sister {4} plays on the computer! Barbie dress up games. Sigh...is she really old enough to be asking to play on the computer?!
-One of our new favorite things to do is go to the library! We've always gone to check out books, but never to utilize everything they have for the kids. Today's trip, the girls checked out the kids computer area and enjoyed the educational computer games & headphones. One mom was doing her own work at a table nearby while her kids played games on the computers- I think I'm going to copy her! :)
-Nothing new on the foster care home front. I'm going to wait until Friday before I give my worker a call. That will be two weeks since our inspection- well enough time for him to do what he needs to do for us to be d.o.n.e ! Our friends who got their license in the mail just this past Friday got their first call today! Very excited to be following them in the beginning of their journey!
-Middle sister has two favorite books: The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Goodnight Moon. Big sister doesn't have a favorite, she loves them all. Little sister is starting to whine, a cute whine, but alas, a whine when she want's something. My sweet girls are growing way to fast.
-Mr.'s birthday is coming up, and he wants another tattoo..... :D I like love my man in tattoos!
Random Photos from the weekend:

Little & her friend, Jude.
What we do when it rains! :)
Kids on the computer..sigh....




No comments:
Post a Comment