Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Day of School


We made it through our first day of school! And, it was...

We really did love it. All three of the girls did WONDERFULLY on the schedule! Getting up before the girls, being dressed & ready for the day, having eaten breakfast & done my bible study all before I'm faced with three sleepy eyed cranky kids makes a huge difference in my day, and Mr.'s day. The best part was watching big sister learn, and write her capital I's! I already can't wait for Day 2.



Our "school room" is our dining room! Which, so far, we really enjoy not being secluded into one room. Our living room is long, and we had this odd extra space behind our couch- so we are using it for school related things as well :


My parents gave us this long wooden storage bench- so inside is storage, and we put our school books and library books as well as clothes for the next day on top of it.
I have a cute "system" for hanging the girls artwork as well as crayon storage etc to hang around here as well- will post pics when I have it all done!

And- the classroom-




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment