Thursday, June 30, 2011

Homeschool Mother's Journal- July 1


The Homeschool Mother's Journal

In my life this week…

We took a two-day vaca. to Wild Adventures with the girls. We had a great time, but it was tiring! We needed a vacation from vacation! Now, we are home, unpacked, and I'm doing my best preparing somewhat of a schedule for this coming school year.

Oh, P.S, we have a treadmill now, and I love it, I'm on day three! :)

My favorite thing this week was…

Traveling with my family.

I’m reading…

Forgotten God by Francis Chan

I’m cooking…

I made spaghetti & garlic bread tonight.

I’m grateful for…

Being able to take random trips with my family. Being able to stay at home with my kids, even though I have many days that I want to go apply for jobs...!

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

No comments:

Post a Comment