I finally got around to making the girls chore charts today, now that I'm in "getting ready for our first year of homeschooling" mode. I printed them from Homeschoolcreations , laminated them, and used velcro tabs to stick the chores to the chart. Pretty neat, and big sister loves hers! She has done all of her chores today plus middle sisters, because middle sister is not into the chore thing. She wants to sit her time out seat over bringing me the dishes from the table. Seriously, this little strong willed girl is going to be the death of me! But, I do love her so, and we are trying to find a way for her to get into doing her chores and making it fun for her. And no, she doesn't care if there are prizes, candy, or money involved for doing them, either!

No comments:
Post a Comment