32. A healthy baby girl crawling and laughing at my feet.
33. Coupons! Even though they are giving me a headache trying to get it all down.
34. Everything is going smooth & quick with our licensing process! Inspections THIS week!
35. Mr. and I both have loving, helpful families that live nearby.
36. Our neighbor who mows & weed whacks our back and side yard.
37. Friends who come over to lay on my couch/floor and talk.
38. Mr's motivation and ambition to provide us with a secure future.
39. Having a savings account! I use to think that everyone had some kind of savings, until I realized that many don't! Made me feel even more secure and motivated to continue saving.
40. The beautiful beaches here.
41. My great little sister who loves spending time with my kids.
42. The yummy food I have cooking on the stove.
Having loving and helpful family nearby is such a life blessing. A beach is one thing that I wish we lived near. I love the beach. What a great list of gifts you have. You have such a beautiful family! :)
ReplyDelete