Monday, May 9, 2011

It's official.

My babies are growing.
Big sister mastered the monkey bars at the park today.
Of course, I never have my camera when I actually need it!
Bittersweet.
She is becoming more independent.
She even told us today that she want's us to call her a teenager (ha! Not so quick, little one..).
Where is time going?
Where is the little toddler who could barely walk, I had to hold her hand at the very same park because if not, she would either fall or just walk off the top of something.
5/2/08- Riley at the park! She is so tall!
She is now my big four year old.
Oh, why does it have to go by so fast?
And middle sister will be three in 9 days.
Sigh...

3 comments:

  1. lol I remember three years ago walking into the park and telling you that I had hoped to NOT see you there!!! Those where the days, huh?

    Kids grow up faster than you will ever believe and it will leave you speechless most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tear.... Tell them to stop growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like just yesterday you announced on Myspace that big sister was on the way...they're getting so big!

    ReplyDelete