Funny how things change.
How fast. One year ago...I never thought we'd be where we are, doing what we are doing.
Weird how I have the urge to make more room.
Every time I walk into the girl's room, I imagine in my head how we would put another set of bunk beds in there.
Or into the "spare" room, I wonder if it will one day be deemed the "boys" room and how the beds will be arranged, or if it will be an overflow room for more girls.
How I think about where we would could get an 8th seat installed into our van.
How we need the bigger/sturdier swing set for more kids that will last.
I can't let go of our "good" baby items...just in case.
I imagine six children at our dining room table.
And tonight, I insanely was looking at these:

and, even this:
AHAHAHAHA.
No seriously.
There is one for sale in our area for under 10k, and I had to check it out. I mean...how could I not? Do you know how many kids we could fit in that?
Mad. I've gone mad.
Why is this urge to expand & prepare everything surging in me?
We have THREE kids.
Just three.
And we put on our FC papers "1...or 2..." children.
Yes, it said 1 or 2.
We couldn't even make up our mind.
The thought of siblings being torn apart kills us.
And, I know that there is normally more than two in a sibling group.....
Just thoughts.
changed.
After knowing what we know...
How can we not be?
I just love you and your insane self.
ReplyDeletegreat post and what a blessing that you are blessed with children and want more!!! such a rarity in this world to find people that want more kids after having 2 or in your case 3. I hope God blesses you abundantly more. You signed up for Foster Care? my parents have pretty much just finished that, all that is left is a home study I think... anyway, it has been neat to be able to keep up with you on facebook and see your beautiful family grow! congrats times three!
ReplyDeleteLove this!!! I can see God in your smile, your heart and your words! He is stretching you and your family to make room for more. He has equipped you and Adam to walk this journey! I look forward to what is to come!
ReplyDeleteSupporting you 100%!
Cherie
Haha! I do the same insane type of figuring as I walk through my house :) Although , when I actually think about it I get totally overwhelmed and have to give that fear over to God. You know your life has changed when you start to lust after 15 passenger vans! Can't wait to see what God does with your open heart and home!
ReplyDeleteYou are so inspiring!!!
ReplyDelete