
I'm Loving...hearing the snores of four healthy, sleeping children! (my kids+nephew)
I'm Loving...that these clouds are giving me a terrific reason to stay in my pj's today.
I'm Loving...how this cutie can down some cheerios & animal crackers!

I'm loving... that we are just three weeks away from our family vacation to here this year:
I'm loving... the current letter order's that I am working on.


And, I'm really loving... this guy:

Hi~ stopping by from WILW. I love vacations. That picture looks like Great Wolf Lodge. If it is, then you are in for a great time. My boys loved every minute there and talk about going back almost daily. ;) Have a great time--wherever you go. =)
ReplyDeleteThose letters are super cute!!
That vacation spot loooks awesome. Mind if I ask where is that ? It looks like tons of fun.
ReplyDeleteGreat Wolf Lodge??? For us, snoring means a tonsillectomy.
ReplyDelete