Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I am...

Busy.
and tired.
And there is no end in sight.
Well, at least for a few weeks.

Letter orders. Even though I only do them at night or nap time, sometimes my days are so full and busy that by nighttime, the last thing I want to do is work on orders.

Three children and a husband.

Foster care, training is this coming weekend and the next.

Oh, and I did I mention we're moving?

Yes. It was a really random thing. It happened like this:

Friend post's a link on social network to some home's in our town.
I aimlessly browse through them.
One catches my eye...
I randomly ask Mr. if he likes it.
He does.
We decide to wake up the next morning & check it out.
We do.
We like it allot!
But we're in a lease.
I call, land lord who rocks says "go for it! move"
Oh.
Unexpected.
We are approved in a few hours.
Weird.
It was really fast.
I mean...this morning we woke up great in this house...
and by 2pm this afternoon we were making moving plans.
We hate moving.
LOATHE is more like it.
I kept telling myself every time I'd see a house that we're not moving.
But here we are...moving...in two weeks.
Oh yea
Forgot to mention.
Two weeks.
Two.
We asked God to open or shut the door.
He opened them...kind of fast.
But im excited.
and tired at the thought....






4 comments:

  1. Wowza, lady!! Praying for God to lift you up on those Eagle's wings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crazy lady! You are busy! I feel ya. I'll be praying for more peace!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, you are busy!!! Let me know if you ever wanna loan me a few of your girls for a morning or afternoon... Kami would love some friends! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW- fun fun fun.....at least we can say we get to move almost together :) he he he

    ReplyDelete