Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday....Me!

In all that has been going on, I almost forgot my birthday!
Ha, ok not.
I've just not had the time to post about it.
I've been 22 for four whole days now!
The week before my birthday, mr. and I spent the day in Charleston shopping & had lunch. That's when he gave me my birthday gift....
A necklace from The Vintage Pearl!
I'm in love with it.
It has each of my girls names and their birthstones.
Then, the morning of my birthday we went out to breakfast, opened a few more gifts, and hung out at home.
And then today we had my birthday party with my parents/siblings.
I love that my mom still gives me birthday parties.
I get to choose my meal, this year it was steak & cheese sandwiches.
I get to choose my cake, Pineapple Upside down.
And they bought me a griddle along with two parenting books.
That is exactly what I always thought I'd be asking for on my 22nd birthday! :)
Love it.


















7 comments:

  1. Aw happy birthday! Looks like you had a great time with your family. And hurray for getting a griddle! Those are so nice.

    Oh and Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you! I can't believe you are only 22! You are so mature and have done so many things! Sounds like you had a wonderful day....I am glad! By the way-you look great, those glasses look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! :)

    Happy birthday, again!

    You'll have to share a review of those books with us when you read them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I love those gifts- the arrows book is GREAT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday!!! Hope it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete