Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cute for a Cause


I did it!
Dun dun dun!
I started "Cute for a Cause".
Selling my handmade wall letters, bow holders, and hair bows.
A portion of every purchase made goes to an organization, charity, program or cause of YOUR choice!
My choice? Yes! Yours! What we are doing is "sponsoring" a cause every month, and YOU get to VOTE for each months cause!
Right now you can vote for the cause of February.
Whichever cause has the most votes- is the cause that your money will be going toward when you make a purchase!
How do you vote?
Find our Facebook page {bottom left side of my blog...}
"LIKE" our page
Then leave a comment on our wall telling us what cause/organization/charity is close to your heart, that you would like to see us help out that month.
That's it!
Thats how you vote.
We are picking February's cause in a few days, there is still time to vote!
Right now in the running is:

Praise Adopts {a church adoption fund that is currently trying to help three families bring home their children from Africa, China, and Taiwan).

Victory Point's Boys & Girl's Club of NE Florida

Legacy of Hope International

Hope Positive

Check us out, you can vote for one of these or add your own to the running!

Spread the word!









2 comments:

  1. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? I want one for my boys!!!!!!! I love it! You are so talented and I love that you are giving back with this. You are truly amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! You do a fabulous job with the letters. So creative :) Best wishes with your new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete