Monday, January 24, 2011

Date Night

Over the weekend I got another "date night" with big sister.
Her request's for the night included:
Playing Barbie's. In which she was the "mom" Barbie named Shay, and I played the roll of her five children, five other dolls. {I can't believe she is big enough to really play Barbie's!}

We made cookies. She picked chocolate chip over peanut butter. She enjoyed helping me make them (and eating all the chocolate chips!) and she wanted six of them when they were ready.

She then wanted to take a shower with me & wear her hello kitty pj's and fall asleep on the couch to "Rainbow Bright".
Thank you, Netflix, for having such old cartoons available. I remember my older sister loving Rainbow Bright and having all the stuffed animals. I was only about 2 or 3 then.

She did fall asleep on the couch, and slept there all night!
It was a wonderful night with my oldest little girl.











And my newest wall letter:

5 comments:

  1. what a precious night with your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!!! Love spending extra time with different children as much as possible. :) Love netflix too!! Control over what they watch and oh sooo easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something your girls will always remember! Something I would have loved to have had with my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious Precious Precious!!!!!!!

    I love that you're spending one on one time with them all. I rarely get that - it's to be treasured!

    ReplyDelete