The fevers, that is.
My children get fevers maybe twice a year, so when they do, I feel like a new mom who's never had a sick child.
Calling everyone I know asking them about medicine's and dosages, what temperature is too high etc.
Mr. just got over his Thursday.
Middle sister started hers Thursday.
Little sister started hers Friday.
All that is left is Big sister and I.
With lots of hand washing and no sharing cups- I'm hopeful that we're not going to get them this time. The last time I had a fever was 2008. *knock on wood!*
So that is where I have been! Helping everyone get better!
Praying everyone wakes up miraculously better and we make it to church!!
thanks for the follow - hope everyone in your home is feeling well and ready for church in the morning :-)
ReplyDeleteBright Blessings
We usually have something once or twice a year....it's been here. Hate i because little one is sick now. Her first fever :(
ReplyDelete