Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Excitement in the air....!

Because...we just turned in our foster/adopt application yesterday, and the man called me this morning to let me know he has everything & that he is sending out our background checks today and "getting this process going".
I wasn't really excited until NOW, because I just assumed in my head that since it took a month to even get the application, it would surely take a month or more to even hear back about it once we turned it in.
Excited! Excited! Excited!


6 comments:

  1. Um Wow.... they are on the ball! Hope that continues for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking this was a Christmas post, which would have been great, (b/c of the excitement), but it is even greater b/c it had to do with adoption and foster care!! Love it! I can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited with you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck. I still think your a little crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thats wonderful and yes very exciting. Just was thinking that last year at Christmas time you announced you were pregnant and look now at Christmas time again....

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's awesome! I hope everything goes smoothly through this process for you. :)

    ReplyDelete