Thursday, December 9, 2010

Driving with my husband talking about the van:
Him- "it woulda been cool to have the navigation system and leather in here"
Me- "eh, we don't need that stuff. We just needed low miles so we can keep it forever "
Him- "yea right. Next year you'll be saying we need something bigger "
Me- "nah we're not gonna grow out of this...."
Him- ".....I wish I could have recorded that. "

{grin}
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

  1. Bwahaha! That's awesome!

    And, the thing is, you can always add an aftermarket GPS. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he he......
    Yeah well....we have already talked about the little "mini buses that churches use" for our next vehicle :) I mean how much bigger can you get! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog. Enjoyed this post! We have had a very similiar conversation at our house...but I think my husband asked for that statement in writing!! = )

    ReplyDelete