Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yep, We've Gone Crazy.

I have been calling around getting information on a few things that Mr. and I have been looking into, and today as I called our local DSS department to ask them a few questions, the worker said "you have three kids, why would you want another?"

Hmmm. I quickly replied "because there is a need, and we have room".

Worker says back : "Oh yea, how much room? "

Me: "We live in a three bedroom house. We don't have A LOT of room, but we have enough to make a difference for one...."

And then he just went on with the information I asked for.

I think we have gone mad, indeed.




4 comments:

  1. That's right. You may not be able to change the world for them all, but you can change the world for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I LOVE that ya'll have gone crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I LOVE that ya'll have gone crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and they wonder why they don't have GOOD foster homes, what kind of questions are those?!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete