You are smart- and I believe you are going to go very far in life, if you use your wisdom to make much of God. You are only three tiny years old. You love that you are the oldest sister. You constantly tell me that I'm the best mom, and how much you love me...except when your mad at me. Then you tell me I'm mean, or that I'm being a bully. But you pronounce it...buwwy. You got your first pair of glasses today, and I think you looked pretty darn cute. Your dad said he is going to teach you how to play chess. I guess he thinks you look like a chess player with glasses. After having your glasses for five hours, they broke. I'm not sure how, but you blamed it on middle sister, I'm not sure if she did it or not. We took a ride in the wagon today with middle sister and your cousin. We walked to the park. There was a little boy there who wanted to play with the wagon...so you spent a good amount of time pulling around a four year old boy in the wagon and running on the playground. For some reason when we walk home, you always want to get out of the wagon and walk with me....and you always ask me to get out at the very same spot each time.
Tonight you had a cheeseburger happy meal, you made me take the pickles off, and your are now asleep with the toy that came in it. At church this afternoon you colored a picture for me, it was pink. You ran into the nursery that I was working in saying "look mom! i made you a picture!" I love that picture. I kept it, I keep everything you and your sister make.
Yesterday you had your second soccer practice/game. Daddy got to come, and we were so very proud of our super soccer girl. You don't get a hold of the ball very much because you are very very busy waving at your daddy and I and blowing us kisses. I sometimes ignore them and tell you to get the ball, but then I remember that one day you won't do that anymore...so for now, you can stand in the middle of the court and blow me kisses all day. Who cares about the ball anyway. The one time that you did get the ball, we told you to kick it...and you did! Right to ME! It made my night.
I love that you want to wake up your sister to play with you if she naps longer than you do. I love how you tell me every time you make little sister laugh. I love that you repeat everything I say. You are learning how to do puzzles, we could lay on the floor making puzzles for hours before you get bored. I love how much you love your dad, and how much he loves you. You have a special bond with him, and I love it. I love that you guys play video games together, even though they are "bad for you". He taught you how to shoot zombies in a cartoon zombie game. You don't know what a zombie really is. But I think it's funny that when your aunt meme asked you what you named your toy cat, you said his name was Zombie.
In church you love to dance during praise and worship. You want to go to your grandma's house (either of them) all the time. You like shoes, and you are excited about Christmas already. Whenever a toy commercial comes on, you say "mommmy mommmy! look look! can I get this for Christmas?" I say yes so that you will stop asking. Little do you know, your not getting anything that the TV has shown for Christmas...except the "hungry hungry hippos" game.
Today you told me that you don't have any friends. But you do, you have many...so you asked me to tell you about them. So I named all the ones I could think of. I wonder why you thought you didn't friends. When we were driving up the bridge to go to church, you said "look, we're going up! Like the tall mountain (off Dora). " When we got to the top, you told me. I think you are very clever, and you even knew that the bridge was not really a tall mountain.
You call your daddy's job a "work job". You ask him everyday, "daddy are you going to your work job? " It is cute. One time daddy got hit in the eye with a rod, and he told you about it. So now before he goes to work, you tell him to be careful of the mean guy with a pole who will hit him in the eye. I love it when you hug your sister and tell her you love her. I love it when you tell her she is beautiful. You told us at soccer the other night, that you don't run fast enough. But you do, and I told you that you ran super fast, that you are a super soccer girl. You love super hero's, and telling you that helped.
Your hair is long and fine, and never stays neat. I want to cut it, your dad says no. I think we might do it and surprise him anyway. He's not the one with hair in his face, is he? He actually has no hair...maybe that's why he wants you to keep yours :)
I love you, my sweet girl. By the way, you say your own name wrong, you think your first name is your middle name, and your middle name your first...but thats my fault for calling you by your middle name. You rock...my little superhero.

I love this. She told me last night that Addy broke her glasses, but you said you'd get her more. She also told me she didn't have a best friend anymore. Made me wanna cry. She's such a sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteLove this.
ReplyDelete