(even the cry...)
She plays hard- what can I say?
Playing "baseball" with her golf club
Today was a good day- and a not so good day. A happy and blah day. If that's even possible.
Things that made it a good day:
-Waking up to three beautiful, healthy girls.
-Enjoying time with friends at the park this morning.
-Having food & water.
-Getting a nap.
-Getting to see my mom.
-Finding out that three things we thought were in the way of adoption, are actually not.
-Having my husband home at decent time.
-Enjoying a hot shower.
-Spent time with the Lord.
-Having alone time with little sister.
Things that made it a not-so-good day:
-Middle sister running away from me in the parking lot-heading straight for traffic....laughing all the way...until I cought up with her ;)
-Dragging home two hot, sweaty, dirty, cranky, whiney kids home.
-My moms good intentions- turned out to be more of a burden.
-Not being able to get anything accomplished today in my very very messy house.
-Messing up dinner.
-Not having an iron for hubbies work shirts.
-Negativity.
-Having alone time with little sister....at 2am.
So I guess it was more of a good day, even though it doesnt feel like it. Tomorrow is a new day! I cant wait! Now if I can only get to sleep....
Her dirty, hot, sweaty face is totally priceless.
ReplyDelete