Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Moving Forward...

Kind of. Not really. I recieved an information packet from an Adoption Agency that I've been looking into today. Yes- I am insane. Look at this way, I will have lots of reading material and should know exactly what we're doing by the time we do this thing!

If only I could fast forward to, OH...2013! No- I don't want to do that either...because then I'd miss out on this:






Be content in th situation God has placed you!

3 comments:

  1. All in due time :) You never know what will happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could just eat those cuties up!! Your giving me baby fever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh adorable - yes don't skip now because these are days we'll never get back. Amazing how we want things to happen so quickly and then after the fact we're wondering where time went and wanting for our kiddos to be little again.

    ReplyDelete