Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Crazy Life

I'm pretty sure we would over qualify as canidates on super nanny lately. Beig sister and middle sister are really battling me, and I'm starting to believe that it has lots to do with us being cooped up in the house over the past 3 weeks. Rainy day boxes and activities only last so long before everyone just gets plain bored.

What do my kiddos do when they are bored? (besides what you see in the picture). They fight, whine, and rip the house apart. Last night big sister was walking around the house with a bucket of toys, throwing them in random spots as she walked along, just because.
Middle sister wont stop saying "no" to me, I've tried getting on her level and talking to her, praying, i've tried time outs,praying, taking "special" toys away, praying and spanking. Really, there are only so many ways to discipline a two and three year old. Go figure, nothing I do works. I so do not have it together.

Little sister however, is sweet as can be! She is three weeks old today and I want to guess that she is around 8lbs now. She is very alert, we are both still really enjoying nursing, and my favorite time of day has to be when the big girls are in bed and I can cuddle and nurse her for hours with no interuptions! Oh, we started using our fluff! I'm loving it. The only ones that fit her right now are the fuzzibunz and prefolds with a thirsties cover. I have to say...I really like the prefolds/cover thing! I was really worried I'd hate it, but I like them more than the fuzzibunz! And they are slimmer! At least while on newborn settings. Love them!

How is Mr. holding up in this craziness??? Pretty great! I am blessed to have such a helpful and non complaining husband!

For now...prayers for my crazy kids and I are much needed! :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Your really not making me look forward to having another one :) That mess alone would have sent me over the edge! I was just talking to someone today about how to discipline a 16 month old because she is 'spirted' to say the least!!

    ReplyDelete