Little sister is two big weeks old!
My friend and I weighed her, and she is about 7.5lbs already!
Her cord also fell off, at exactly two weeks! So we were able to give her her first "real" bath!
She fit's perfectly into her newborn clothes now (they were falling off of her just last week!).
I'm already wishing time would slow down.
She is still nursing wonderfully! I've even conquered my nursing-in-public fear! Waking up 3-4 times a night, but that's ok! I'm not completely exhausted-yet :)
Oh, she also got her first piece of mail! Her SSC! Woohoo!
I'm not ready to use our cloth yet...waiting for another pound or so, that way they don't swallow her.
I'm really enjoying cuddling with her, nursing her, she sleeps the absolute best when she is right smack dab next to me in bed...but I'm still way to scared to let her do it for very long. Just holding her and watching her. She stays awake for a good full hour or so during the day now and just looks around...God is so good! We love her so much, I can't even imagine her being a boy!
So glad it is all going well. She is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteExcellent!
ReplyDeleteThis post just oozes happiness and makes me smile!