Saturday, July 24, 2010

Today has been a much better day then yesterday! I got to shop a little bit and joined our church family for a pool party this afternoon. It was so nice to be back at the pool, my older girls enjoyed every second! Mr. even got to come with us, and little sister did great! She enjoyed being held and loved on by everyone.

So...how has it been since Mr. went back to work? We had some great days, and some pull my hair out of my head-crying all day long-just shoot me kind of days! The hardest part right now is that little sister is SO new, and it's been SO hot, that I can't do much outside of the house ( or someone else's) with the girls. We can't go to the pool, or the park..which is where we had been spending our days at before baby. We are stuck inside and it's driving ALL of us crazy!

However, I know these days are going to fly by and before I know it little sister will be bigger, it will be cooler, and we'll be out and about again.

Mr.'s job is going :) Go figure he worked 6 days this week
on his first week back. He worked a few long nights, and a few regular nights so I can't complain. We have been TOTALLY blessed by our friends who have been bringing us meals! I've only cooked once this entire week, and that was a huge blessing and help!

And now, little sister is swaddled and sleeping next to me...big sister and middle sister are bathed and ,asleep, and husband is home :) Life is good :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day yesterday!!!! I can relate with your husbands working schedule! Wish we lived closer so I could help you alittle and help the time pass by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby goes back to work tomorrow and I'm scared!! I hate being stuck in the house too... I go stir crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time does fly...and sometimes changes are hard at first. Praying :)

    ReplyDelete