I'm feeling... fat. still wearing maternity pants. no time to exercise(literally...). lonely. tired. frustrated. invisible. purpose-less.
Umm..you just had a baby! Give yourself some time, girl! And get some rest!
You need God time :) He is your purpose...those beautiful precious girls- your purpose....your hubby- your purpose.I figure you have to love yourself - God Does :) Hang in there!
Oh honey you just had a baby and your are so far from purpose less it's not even funny!!!!hugs!
I HATE this post...You have me worried
Bless your heart! Post partum emotions can be the WORST! I have felt every emotion under the sun this past week. Hang in there! You're not alone!
Umm..you just had a baby! Give yourself some time, girl! And get some rest!
ReplyDeleteYou need God time :) He is your purpose...those beautiful precious girls- your purpose....your hubby- your purpose.
ReplyDeleteI figure you have to love yourself - God Does :) Hang in there!
Oh honey you just had a baby and your are so far from purpose less it's not even funny!!!!
ReplyDeletehugs!
I HATE this post...You have me worried
ReplyDeleteBless your heart! Post partum emotions can be the WORST! I have felt every emotion under the sun this past week. Hang in there! You're not alone!
ReplyDelete