
Today I signed Big Sister up for VBS at our church. She was so excited & did so well. She thinks it's her actual school ;)
When I picked her up, she handed me this little card with a boot on it, and the verse Jeremiah 29:11. It was the first bible verse that she is suppose to learn.
This made my heart smile, because just over one year ago I was given my first verse to learn by a lady who is dear to me, and it was...Jeremiah 29:11. Now my "life verse".
" I know the plans I have for you, declares the lord. Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". What a sweet verse! I can remember the many times at the begining of my salvation that I had to be reminded of this and just repeat it to myself.
Now I get to teach my little girl (the short version) of this special verse and I may even shed a tear when she has it down. This made my day, and someone elses :)
:) You have such a beautiful heart Shay!
ReplyDeleteHugs