Friday, July 16, 2010

Overwhelmed

I can't explain this overwhelming feeling of love I have for this new little girl of ours! I am so proud! She is so beautiful & perfect...it's amazing that just three days ago she was hanging out in my tummy (and I already do miss feeling her kick and move. I find myself waiting for her to still kick inside me! however, having her here is much better!).
Her big sisters love her to death! They love singing to her, kissing her, holding her...big sister even tries to take her to go play with toys. The day she was born they were trying to feed her sun chips! When she cries, they sing to her "you are my sunshine" and they refer to themselves as big sisters.
Many times a day I will look at her and just thank God for his goodness. And the kids song is stuck in my head...
"Oh the Lord is good to me! And so I thank the Lord, for giving me the things I need...the sun, the rain and the apple tree. Oh the Lord is good to me"
And he is! :)

We should have a new computer by mid next week, which is when I will upload pictures of little sister's birthday and more. I can't wait to show her off!

7 comments:

  1. Simply WONDERFUL!!!! LOVE the big sisters :) Awwwww.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be proud! She is perfect and so are her big sisters! God is so good and He gave you the desires of your heart. I just love you and so proud of you....you are a great mother!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness how this makes me smile! There's something different isn't there...

    Love them Potter Girls (mommy potter too).

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet! What great big sisters. Have fun with all your girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, congrats Shay!!! She's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's just so perfect!!!!! loving all the pics on facebook and so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on that precious new baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete