
FuzziBunz one size! We had two washcloths folded thick right in front in case she peed (I don't have the detergent to wash my diapers yet) So there is some added bulk in the front.
I really liked it! We got a good fit on her, and her fluffy booty is so cute!
This was the flip os. It was allot bigger than the FB on her, and not as many adjustment options. So on the smallest setting, it still went way up past her belly button and the insert is so thick it looked like it may be uncomfortable for a smaller baby. I'd order another FB OS before ordering another Flip.
And while I'm at it, "theclothdiaperwhisperer"(one of my new favorite diaper blogs!) is giving away three FB os diapers! It's so easy to enter! Check out the site here.


Love the review! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post
ReplyDelete