Wednesday, June 30, 2010

35 weeks




I'm 35 weeks & 4 days along.
In 3 days, I will be NINE months pregnant!
I can't believe how fast time is flying (do I say that too much?)

This week we put together the baby swing (figured it's best to let the girls play with it now, so by the time the baby get's here...they will be bored with it...we hope).
Tonight we are putting together the cradle.
The only things left to do is order our diaper detergent and wet bag, wash my new diapers, vacuum out the car and move the car seats around.
31 days until my due date. Which means, in 31 days or less, we will be a family of five! :)


4 comments:

  1. Look at you, hot mama! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pictures! God's blessings on you guys for a great delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome deals on rockin' green right now, LOL. Or, contest anyway, haha.

    You look great! Thrilled for yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it really DID go by fast! Enjoy the next few weeks! I can't wait to see new baby pics. :)

    ReplyDelete