Monday, June 28, 2010

#1 Reason why I love Kellyscloset.com

Besides all of the great coupons & diaper dollars...
I emailed them last night, about 11pm, asking about how to remove dryer sheet residue from my dryer before drying my diapers. {I researched so much my brain was fried, I had nobody to ask who I thought would actually know, and the best I got online was "it's best to get a new machine", "wipe it down with t....phosphate...something", and "why would you use dryers sheets? They coat your clothing, cause fire hazards and are bad for your machine".}
Blah.
However, I asked kellyscloset, and by the time I woke up this morning {8am-ish} they had already applied with lots of useful information on cleaning my dryer out and my washer as well for cloth diapers. And also informed me that regular residue doesn't normally ruin diapers unless you have a TON of it, and that they use dryer sheets with their regular clothing, and their diapers have never been affected by it.

Answer's to my CD'ing questions in less than 10 hours?! Thanks, Kellyscloset :)

2 comments:

  1. Kellyscloset does rock :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad they answered your questions promptly. I ordered some things from their site, and have to say I have been very disappointed with their customer service! Since I am very impressed with this information they sent you...I'm going to keep trying, and pretend this was a fluke! LOL.

    P.S. Kudos for you thinking of residue...it didn't even occur to me! Well, I guess part of the reason was we switched to dryer balls since Ian kept breaking out no matter what kind of sheets we used. Sensitive skin to the max!!

    ReplyDelete