Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our Vacation in Pictures

Lots of driving

And watching Dora


And chillaxing.

At the dolphin show

I look like i need to be in the tank!

Waiting to see the killer whales


:]


Chunka Monka @ the Zoo

Riley @ the Zoo on her THIRD birthday!

Feeding a giraffe!

My grandma, Adison & I at the zoo

Adam and Riley at the Zoo

All of us at the Zoo

Riley's very busy birthday cake!

Blowing out her third birthday candle!


Passed out & dirty {leaving sea world}

Water zone @ the Zoo


Easter morning


Her first shirley temple


Giving dad some water @ the killer whale show










2 comments:

  1. Your kidos are so cute! I remember taking our boys there, but I don't think they do!

    Looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I absolutely love that pic of the girls sleeping the same in there stroller. Too funny. Looks like a great trip. The pictures are all so fun!

    ReplyDelete