Has a crib!

No name, but a bed to sleep in! And it's BEAUTIFUL if I do say so myself! :) The best part, I only paid $120 for it.
{I know, "Don't you have the crib from the girls?" NO, because I broke it, and told adam it was from the girls jumping in it...when really it was me who kept getting in it to fix the blinds that were behind it that adison messed up every morning. After a month or so of doing that, it gave out on me!}
I like this one better anyway! And no, I will not be getting in it! Ever! :)
We are close to having a final name, by the way...really close!!!!
Cute place to rest her head...I can't wait to hear her name...so exciting!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! Excited for you!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!! and you got a great deal on it too!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear her name-so exciting!