After lounging on the couch with my little ladies & watching "Dora Bora" {as middle sister say's},, eating banana's and drinking juice- I decided to get up and get outside!
We got dressed & headed to the sands {again!}. I have to say, we are loving that place more & more.
We decided to take a walk on the boardwalk, and even venture down into the "marsh" where there is a walking path. That's when I got a little nervous. Just because I've grown up here, doesn't mean I know everything about this weird place. Should I be worried about gators and quick sand?!?! The tide?? Maybe we should turn around. So we did, after we'd already walked half of the path. We made it safely back up to the boardwalk, after deciding not to take the path again until we know more about it!
By the time we got home, it was lunch time! Mac n cheese and goldfish it was! Along with naps. Well, we were suppose to take naps. Adison {middle sis} has learned how to climb her gate. So she gets out! This morning hubby woke up & she was sleeping in the hallway! During nap time, she climbed it and got into Riley's {Big sis} room. They played, turned the TV on, got out all the stuffed animals, and knocked down that gate before heading to the living room to play and wake mommy. OH what the heck! It was still very nice outside, so we picked up the animals, grabbed a snack, and called a friend to meet us at the park downtown.
We decided to take a walk on the boardwalk, and even venture down into the "marsh" where there is a walking path. That's when I got a little nervous. Just because I've grown up here, doesn't mean I know everything about this weird place. Should I be worried about gators and quick sand?!?! The tide?? Maybe we should turn around. So we did, after we'd already walked half of the path. We made it safely back up to the boardwalk, after deciding not to take the path again until we know more about it!
By the time we got home, it was lunch time! Mac n cheese and goldfish it was! Along with naps. Well, we were suppose to take naps. Adison {middle sis} has learned how to climb her gate. So she gets out! This morning hubby woke up & she was sleeping in the hallway! During nap time, she climbed it and got into Riley's {Big sis} room. They played, turned the TV on, got out all the stuffed animals, and knocked down that gate before heading to the living room to play and wake mommy. OH what the heck! It was still very nice outside, so we picked up the animals, grabbed a snack, and called a friend to meet us at the park downtown.
The little ladies played & played before we decided to get ice cream cones. {Big sis} picked PINK! {Middle sis} picked birthday cake ice cream.
{Middle sis} was passed out by the time we got home. We vacuumed, got a call from daddy saying he was on his way home{record time of 5:40pm...leaving him to get home at 6:40}!! So we scrambled to begin dinner! Tilapia, Mashed Potatoes, and Corn it was! {hot dogs for the girls, picky eaters}. Dad showed up, we ate, played, bathed and tucked the girls into bed!
Tonight's episode of "16 & Pregnant" was just awful! It was a 17 year old girl who was forced by her parents to give her baby up for adoption. She didn't want to, at all. Her parents told her that if she chose to keep him, that she'd have to leave{she had nowhere to go...}. They told her it'd be a mistake for her to bring the baby home with her. Her friends wanted to give her a baby shower, and her mom told them that she didn't want anyone to throw her a shower, because she is 17, and not married. There is nothing to celebrate. OH I was so mad, I so wish I was her friend! I would have told that mom off in a minute!! She was awful, and I pray that the girl blames her mother for the rest of her life for any guilt she has by giving up her baby. I am not against adoption/placing children up for adoption AT ALL. But I am against it when someone is forced into it and is going to regret it forever. She even told her mom that she was doing it only because she doesn't have a real choice, be homeless with a baby or give it up. Poor girl.
Speaking of babies, I am about 21 weeks now! Time is flying by! {Middle sister} is breech, in a ball, and very low! {I had my 4th ultrasound on Monday}. I am not worried about the breech part, she still has a long time to move! Now, we just wait! Buy clothes, sort through the thing's we have, make list's of thing's we need. We made a step this weekend and put together her bassinet.



I see I'm not the only one who's keeping busy! The weather has been ideal here too.
ReplyDeleteMy neighbor did the same thing to her daughter. She got prego again and kept this one. My neighbor acts like it was no biggie. Unbelievable.
Cute pictures...I love Birthday cake ice cream. YUM That bassinet is adorable. I love waking up to a clean house. Yeah
ReplyDelete