If you like Michael Buble you may also like - Jamie Cullum ... I think they are similar. I have recently discovered Jamie Cullum and really like his stuff. You would probably recognize his song All at Sea if you heard it. Heard an interview by him this weekend on NPR and he seems like such a cool guy - said lots of things that made me think. Good musician, interesting guy, and I've been told that he writes most of his own music. Check it out if you are ever wanting some new music.
If you like Michael Buble you may also like - Jamie Cullum ... I think they are similar. I have recently discovered Jamie Cullum and really like his stuff. You would probably recognize his song All at Sea if you heard it. Heard an interview by him this weekend on NPR and he seems like such a cool guy - said lots of things that made me think. Good musician, interesting guy, and I've been told that he writes most of his own music. Check it out if you are ever wanting some new music.
ReplyDeleteHe does have a great voice doesn't he.
ReplyDeleteI love his voice too! Always makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteOh yes! He has it all. He is great.
ReplyDelete