I'm very excited to get away from all the people I know, & spend time with just my husband & kids...on a beach, at the pool, shopping, at a theme park, at a zoo :)
My husband has much deserved this vacation! I'm hoping the traffic does not get to insane, I'm sure lot's of people are traveling because of spring break and easter...which is why we may leave at night.
I'm hoping to come home refreshed and ready for sweet summertime with my little ladies! I see many trips to the beach and pool and this summer before this little baby girl get's here! {and then we're going to have to learn how to have fun & go places with her!}
I can't believe it's April already! {one more day}. My baby girl will be three years old on Saturday! I'm going to have a three year old! She is getting so big and so smart! Since we will be on vacation for her birthday, we are going to have her and middle sister's birthday parties together in May, which will be a HUGE fun time!
Today we received something very special in the mail! Our first letter & picture from Bernardo {our Compassion sponsored child}. He is about to be in the first grade, he spent his Christmas shooting fireworks with his aunts and cousins and had allot of fun, he turned seven on my birthday :) Here is the picture he drew us:
A tiger, a fence, and some cows by a body of water and a person. Maybe the tiger want's to hunt the cows? Maybe he just drew them because he likes those animals :) I wonder if he gets to milk cows? He drew a picture of someone milking them. It was good to finally hear from him!
Baby news...Im 22 1/2 weeks along now. I'll be 23 on our first full day in Florida! She is good, kicking & all. Here is ME at 22wks
Getting there.
My mom told me about a friend she had when she was young who would buy a calendar each year, and every day {that she remembered to} she'd write what funny or sweet things her children did {and milestones} on the day they did it. I bought a Dora calendar and began a few weeks ago. It's actually working. Every night I write on the calendar what the girls did that day that stood out. Almost every day has something on it from one of the girls, even from the one inside me! I keep in on the fridge, that way it's hard to forget. It seems to be a ton easier than trying to keep up with a baby book {which are still barely half done}.
Here's to vacation, family, life, blessings, bernardo, and babies!


Love that picture...but I thought it was a baby cow?
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear and see pics from your vacation!
Wow, have a great and relaxing time, if possible~! You look great!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your trip. I like the calendar idea!
ReplyDelete