Monday, March 22, 2010

Give me a break!

I am beginning to wonder if people even know what the health care reform bill means for them??
First let me say...I am against it...because it's another tax raise..and who wants that?
But these people who think it's the end of the world need to think again! There are much worse thing's that Obama could do...seriously.
For the average working middle american...nothing is going to change. Except the tax increase{& the gov't have more control}.
For poor people, they will get their health care paid for by us tax payers. Which we ALREADY do!
MOVE ON people. We get tax increases ALL THE TIME. We already pay for the poor people's health care.
I am surprised to see how many people are shocked about all of this...as if WE didn't vote him into office knowing that this was his plan! {Please don't take me literally...I'm not saying YOU personally (unless you did)...I'm saying WE as in Americans{the millions and millions of americans who voted him in, whether it was you personally or not...WE AMERICANS...voted him in}.
Our health care system has been a disaster for a really, really long time. Not to mention, the actual reform is not going to take place for years! By then, we will have another president who will change it again.












2 comments: