Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tonight, I am listening to some Ragamuffin Soul
while contemplating the past few days.
The whole sharing a room thing is not working out so well for the girls, or for me. Adison was so tired one morning after being up all night with Riley and waking up so early, she fell asleep on the living room floor. She never ever does that, I knew she was exhausted. That led me to giving in, and putting Adison temporarily back into her old room. We do still have 5 months before this baby comes...maybe by then we can try and work this out again.

The meal planning has actually been going very well. So far, we've had: homemade mac & cheese; bbq drumsticks with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob; taco soup; homemade beef stroganoff; and broccoli and cheese quiche. Every single night we have leftovers...which may have to do with Adison not eating anything I cook.

No new baby news. Im 14 ( and a half [-: ) weeks along. We find out what we are having March 3rd. In exactly 4 weeks. We now, seriously, have the names for a girl and boy. The girl one is subject to change, just because. The boy one will never change. I don't think i've gained anymore weight since my last appt. at which I had lost. So, Im happy. I'm trying really hard to only gain 10lbs. and my doctor said it was fine, but not to starve myself...of course. There are about 12-13 pregnant women at my church, all due between now & august. It's like a 2nd baby boom!

Today I got a call from someone about a job for Adam. A *better* job for him...doing what he want's to do. He has a chance...I'm hoping we can pray his way through the opened door, because it would be an answer to so many prayers and a stress reliever in so many ways...and it will open up so many other doors for him. He deserves it...I believe he really does. Feel free to pray with us if you remember :)

I am happy to have "me" back.


8 comments:

  1. Hoping all goes well for the job too!!!

    I'm glad you're feeling a bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for new job oppertunities!!
    Yeah!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so blessed! I'm actually kind of jealous. We stopped having kids when I was 25, but sometimes wish I could have had some later. ( 6 was our limit though!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless little Riley-I hope she can get some sleep now. It's hard to get them adjusted to sharing rooms. When Allie was born she was in our room so I didn't even do her actual room until we were ready to move her out. Then I put Caleb and Jacob together and decorated her room. May be an idea for you just to give Adison a little more time if she needs it.

    Yay for the job! Hope everything works out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray he gets the job Shay!! Is in dealing with IT stuff?

    Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the job opportunity. I hope it works out.

    I can't wait to hear the names....

    And also I can't believe your already 14 weeks along. Its going by so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I need your recipes! Or your leftovers, LOL, either way ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you have "me" back,but...where did you go?

    ReplyDelete