Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm pretty excited today! Not sure why...I just feel excitement in my body!
A friend of mine had her baby yesterday and I went to see them. She is so cute and has chubby cheeks. I can't believe that in six months or so, I will be holding our baby.
Another one of my friends found out that she is having a boy today! Her 2nd boy, they had been trying for years for this baby!
In about 8 weeks I will find out what we are having! Time is going by so fast. Before I know it, it will be July and I'll be getting ready for labor!
I am going to a friends house tonight to hang out and have dinner while her husband is away and my husband will be working. I miss her, I use to hang out with her all the time when I first got saved, and now that I am hanging out with her more lately...it almost feels like it's "good to go back". Back to what I was doing in the beginning, when I first started my relationship with God...who was I hanging out with? What was I doing differently than what I'm doing now?
The weather is WARM. About 69-70 degrees, and sunny! This makes me so happy, I love warm weather and the bright sun! I am really dreading the rain that is suppose to come thursday!
Let's see....
Riley's new phrases: "We had a great day dad" (after she got a new toy)- " I'm SO proud of you mom for giving it back to me" (her blanket after I washed it). -"Hold on, I gotta take a bite!" (in the middle of saying the prayer before dinner, she stopped us to take a bite of her food).
Adison's new words: "nose, ears, eyes, hair, dora, potty, sweet baby, read, no ma'm dad, juice, broken"
Friday is my next appointment. I'm believing big things about my BP, praying that when I go in, it will be just fine! I am feeling good, 3 months along, and the time has come to purchase maternity pants.

My uncle passed away this week, I haven't seen him in a long time and when I saw his picture, I was like..."holy cow! he looks exactly like my dad with less hair"!!!! He really does. They did a little video on him and his snack bar in Vermont on the news up there, it's pretty neat.

9 comments:

  1. Can't wait to find out what you're having!!!! Yep, it'll go by fast. I can't believe I'm already 23 weeks. Babies will be here soon! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting to find out what you're having! Glad you're doing better. Always helps to have the sun shining on you! Sorry about your uncle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you were excited today and that you are feeling better. I pray your BP is good too. CAn't wait to find out what you are having...babies are so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm jelous you get warm weather! I can't wait to find out what you're having too! Such excitement. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geez! Baby alert!

    Everyone's having babies...but wait.
    Not me...
    Dang!!!!

    Have a great day and congrats to the Mommies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, time is going by so fast for you! What an exciting time!
    I am a little jealous of the weather you are having...I am so ready for spring :) I am sorry to hear about your uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a lot going on! I'm excited just reading about how excited you are! Babies are such blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like your friend is a great friend to have.,..someone to share Jesus with. Can't wait to see what you are having...but glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exciting to find out what you're having!

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete