At least not close enough in my future as I want it to be. There are so many things holding us back from getting out of this town that it seem's like I will be 50 before it ever happens.
I have to keep reminding myself...I'm only 20. I have (what seems like) forever ahead of me. Many things happen in the course of five years!
I know God has a plan for us, and I pray with all my might that his plan has us away from here. Even if it's just for a little bit.
It's not that I don't like SC, I really like it. I'm just tired of it (and this is nothing new, I've been tired of it!). Same old people, same old places, you have to drive 30 minutes to an hour to get anywhere, no night life...no day life! All there is to do is eat and shop at walmart. Seriously. My husband hates it, he is from Salt Lake and can't wait to get out of here as well. I'm glad we're on the same page. This is not where I want my kid's to grow up. We have a list of thing's we want to accomplish and get done before we can move anywhere. Some things on the list will take up to two years to complete, but, I will wait...because I know if we leave this list behind us...our life after the list will be so much better!
God's plans for us are bigger than we can even imagine. :)
omg - i remember when you actually believed there was no arizona b/c of the song hahaha. I know how you feel about moving. I have been trying so hard to move to Orlando - I even got into two schools there. But my parents won't let me. Its depressing . . .
ReplyDeleteCan totally relate to it..
ReplyDeleteHopefully things should be fine..
:-)
I know how you feel.
ReplyDeleteWe were excited to get out of the homestate where we were.
We were ready for a new chapter in our lives. The people here are.different...but I love it here.
We love it here so much!
I can't wait for you to get out and get on with yer new chapter. You'll be happier :)
I have been trying so hard to move to Orlando
ReplyDeleteWork from home India