Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Today...

I am not a happy camper.
I am a blog slacker because nothing I have to say is very nice.
I have not found a doctor that I like, 7 weeks...by the time I figure out what I'm doing it's going to be time for this baby to come.
I am thankful for my dear friend Tiffany.
I have so much laundry piled up, it's insane.
I have been feeling 98% better lately, thank you lord, really.
Adison now says "hey buddy", "i'm your baby","stop" and she tries singing twinkle twinkle.
Riley sings twinkle twinkle. She said that her sister is her best friend, and when I tell her I dont feel good she says "awww" and rubs my back.
According to baby center online, "eating may be a chore at this stage in pregnancy". Uhmmmm, I think I skipped that stage completely....because all I wanna do is eat.
There are so many people at the church pregnant...I feel lost in the crowd. It's not "special", everyone and their mother is having a baby. What's another one. According to my husband...."who cares whats going on with everyone at church?"....he is right. Maybe he can brainwash me into thinking more like him...
I am tired of facebook.
I am missing some people.
I need to breathe.
I need to get away from this town.
I need to be sane again.
I need to clean my house.
I need to go to my friends while she bakes, in hopes of there being extras.
I need to book a vacation outa here.
I want to wake up with my family in a new town...with lots of sun and pools and things to do.
Lately, I wish some, SOME, of the crazy dreams I've been having would be real.
I can't wait for Saturday...James Island lights with the family and friends.
I wish I could take my own advice.
I wish I was asleep right now.
I really love my husband. He thinks everyone is crazy (except us, duh!) and that makes me feel better. He is the bomb.
I have tons to thank God for.
I cant shake this feeling.
I wish Christian life was not so complicated and complex.
I really liked teaching the middle school girls class last week.
I wish I was more sensitive to the needs of others.
I need to read more of the bible, I hate how easy it is to get caught up in every day life.
I am really looking forward to Sunday (&monday!)




7 comments:

  1. Repeat after me, "It will get better, It will get better." Hoping today is a great day for you. Take it one thing at a time and try not to be so hard on yourself! You're growing a precious life inside of you and it's bound to make anyone feel insane at times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hon I am so sorry you're feeling that way right now! It sucks I know! I'll come do your laundry for you :) and you can come here for a vacation-I'll put you up in a room and you can just sleep and nap and we'll stay up late and talk and gab :) Love ya girl! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is such the hard part (as you know). Hope you'll start feeling some Christmas cheer soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be thinking of you and hope you feel a lot better soon!!! Today I had to get out of my house and I'm baking at my Sister-in-law's instead! Sometimes a new environment helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shay Potter...you are a nut!!! I think the rain as gotten to you...I think you need a good belly laugh!!!! I LOVE YOU...CRAZY GIRL. And tell Adam that we are not all crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you and appreciate you! Your pregnancy is SPECIAL because its yours and that baby inside of you is so precious and one of a kind, and God chose you to be his/her mommy! I think Adam is bomb too, cause he and I think a lot like...lol
    Remember tomorrow is a new day, old things are passed away and ALL things are brand new!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you are having a hard time. I know that this time of year makes me very reflective on things. Then, last night, right when everything was falling into place for me, I was snapped at by my hubby, I got a really ugly comment on my blog and I just felt negative vibes off of FB. I am really close to deleting my account. Gonna pray about it, but a lot of stuff is about to go out of my life, I think.

    ReplyDelete