Somehow, I decided to not care so much about what my house looked like, but instead did things like took bath's with my girls, went to the park, played at the burger king play place for hours (addy almost getting stuck in the top!).
This week, we went to our Church's annual Christmas dinner. Adam was still at work so I was going at it with the girl's alone. A dear sweet lady helped me out, brought the girl's crayons and everything. Adam did end up making it too! I was very happy to be able to sit together as a family.
This week, a good friend came over and chatted for a bit. I "baked" cookies and we ate them.
This week, I am seven weeks pregnant, and my baby is the size of a blueberry.
This week, I had ENERGY!
This week, I was dreaming big. And dreaming of being anywhere but here. I guess you can say I am still dreaming that!
This week, I got to spend good time with my husband.
This weekend, we are finishing up Christmas shopping, taking the girls to see lights, and eating. yes!
This weekend, is church.
This weekend, my husband has off.
This weekend, my grandma comes to town!
This weekend, I am hunting down good cookie recipes so I can bake WITH my girls.
This weekend, I am preparing for Christmas Day.
This weekend, I am happy.
This weekend, I am excited to hear my friend speak Monday night.
This weekend, is a good weekend. I am blessed!
So glad you had a great week and weekend, wish it could've worked out for us to go together to the lights, hopefully next year.
ReplyDeleteYAY for ENERGY! It's good to not worry about the house all of the time! I'm glad you enjoyed some time OUT with your girls! They always are smiling so big, I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteO and I was shocked to not see Cherrios! lol
ReplyDeletewhat a great week. I am like you, sometimes you have to "give up" the perfectly cleaned house to just be, be with family, friends...it's so much more important! Hope you have energy this week too. have a great Christmas.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good week. I bought tube of gingerbread dough and made cut out cookies. They came out cute and were good (see my blog). I also stumbled on a yummy cookie press recipe. Today will be another cookie baking extravaganza for hubbies office.
ReplyDeleteYeah for energy again! And yeah that you had such a full and wonderful week and weekend.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a wonderful weekend! I remember one time my son was about 2 and we were at Burger King and he was in that play thing and would not for anything come out of it! He just stayed up at the very top laughing at me trying to coax him down. I ended up trying to get to the top but finally convinced my 6 year old to get her brother. It was not fun. The Christmas dinner sounds like a fun thing to have every year! Enjoy your day and find lots of yummy recipes to make for your family!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are having a great week! I am glad things are getting better-yea for energy!!
ReplyDeleteYou sound so happy. YEAH!
ReplyDeleteI really hope you were able to do everything on your list and most of all, had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures and children are very *C*U*T*E