Sunday, December 6, 2009

Guess What?

I'm


6 weeks along.
Due August 3rd 2010.
Remember when I posted about about testing "early"? Well, I did! That next day, and it was positive.
Then I was kind of like..."oh, crap...what now?" (Like i've never done this or something).
We found out 3 weeks ago, and just told my family today. Which is why I am just now posting it!
Excited? Yes.
More nervous.
In shock?
I was not expecting a positive.
Third time was a charm.
Hoping for a boy, but of course we would love a girl as well.
Good times. Big blessings.
God hears prayers!



20 comments:

  1. How ExcItiNg!!!!!!

    Oh YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! When you posted a day or two ago, can't remember, that you were tired all the time, I figured that you were!!! Praying for a boy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shay, that is wonderful! I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo! Congratulations :) I will make sure to guess it is going to be a girl that way it will surely be a boy cause I always guess wrong!!! Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea!! I thought of you a lot since then....
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! What a great Christmas present for you family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number 4? Nice even number...congrats Shay! I looked you up on Facebook, so you know who I am ( not steffenboysmom) Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so exciting! Congrats to you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I am so excited! I've prayed for a boy, but if its a girl....can we have her please?!? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Congratulations, Shay!!!!! What a great Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Good luck with the pregnancy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blessings to you!!! That is SO exciting. I don't know if you worry or how you feel, but as encouragement, my going from 2 to 3 was SO easy.... as was going from 3 to 4. It was going from 1 to 2 that was traumatizing.

    ReplyDelete