Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ten Times Tuesday

Ten Thing's Ive Done Today:

-Washed Riley's bedroom walls. Yes, washed.
-Filled out capa paperwork.
-Let my house get trashed by three pretty cute kiddos.
-Remember when I posted about that weird bug that my husband brought home? Well, I found it outside! It shed its fuzzy stuff, and its big,fat and green now. It's dead too. Im kind of relieved.
-Spent a ton of my time emailing.
-Made plans for tonight, tomorrow, and saturday.
-Thought about taking a nap, but never did.
-Avoided the dishes piling up in the sink.
-Read to my Riley kid.
-Spent time with God.
-Downloaded Christmas music. Yay!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you're making me look bad! :) Hope you have a great rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one in the Christmas spirit!! You've had a busy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You start Christmas so early :) My kids would be jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew..too much work..for a single day!!

    Take care!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get some Christmas music because I am so not in the spirit! You had a very produtive day!!

    ReplyDelete