And today, was a good day.
My friend and I took a "road trip" to the dealership, only to have to do it again Wednesday. It was fun though, we had great conversations and laughs.
After naps & cooking dinner, I headed off to prayer at church, notebook & ipod in tow.
I am so glad that I went. I got there, & the chairs we're set up so that no matter what, i'd be sitting by someone...luckily, one of the pastor's wives knows me well enough and took a chair and set it in the back corner for me. Just where I like to be!
Ah! I cannot tell you what a great time that was for me! I got to spend 1 full hour with God with no interruptions, no wondering thoughts, it was warm & cozy and I just needed it. I feel refreshed. They even prayed over me for when I give my testimony on Thursday, which, I also felt lighter after that too. In this moment right now, I am not nervous.
The time change has not really got to me yet. I still stay up into all hours of the night, and wake up around the same time in the morning's as well. Seems to be the same for the kiddos. Speaking of the kids, I am so excited that the holiday season is here! I can start making Thanksgiving plans, and decorating for Christmas. I'm secretly hoping that we will see Adam's family for at least an hour or so on Thanksgiving, so that the girl's can see them. We'll see how that works out, it didn't go to well last year at all.
The rest of my week feels like it's packed with meetings, church events, movies, baby shower...OH yea! Baby shower. I am throwing a baby shower for a girl at church on Saturday. Am I prepared? NOPE. Wont be until 10 minutes before it begins I'm sure!
The weather is finally starting to cool down a bit. Low 70's, high 60's. It was 67 today and I was pretty chilly. I'm happy about that, time to pull out the sweaters and jackets!
I'm looking forward to morning time! =-)
Sometimes, I wish that nobody I "knew" read my blog, so I could write about thing's that I really want to write about.
Maybe I should go to prayer...
ReplyDeleteYou should write about those things anyway. ♥
Start another blog under a different name...limit the pics...
ReplyDeleteYou can do whatever you want.
I'm sorry you can't say what you want to say....
That's just too bad. I just do what I want...Don't get me wrong-I'm responsible,respectful,nice to others/strangers. I have a differ personality that my hubby embraces and thinks that's what makes me who I am...
People have to accept me for who I am. I will not change. I have strange thoughts (but funny)and I'm not real close to alot of people so it's not as hard for me.
It takes alot for me to want to accept a person into my world.
Saves broken hearts-broken promises.
Okay...I'm sorry...off the subject here...Have a great day!!! :)
Jody, most of the people I know who read this, Im okay with telling anything to! But, I like to play it safe. If I can't tell it to the people who read this...i probably shouldnt be writing it either. lol
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way. It was so wonderful to be able to write about everything I was truly feeling before people I really knew started reading my blog. You see most of the time I hold things in and make myself look like I'm all together when down inside I'm sometimes falling apart. Glad you were able to pray alone! Enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteSO glad you had such a great day, makes life easier! :) We are getting excited about the holidays here too, I love this time of year! And 67, chilly?? We *might* get to 40 today and that would be warm! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree on the people you know thing. The whole reason I started a blog was to keep family updated but now sometimes I wish some people didn't know about it. :)
Guess you had great peaceful day!!
ReplyDeleteSpending time with God..thats really good..
Keep smiling..
Cheers,
D
I have thought about doing a blog that no one / family could find.
ReplyDelete